Friends are Like Morning of the Day

I have a pen which is blue
I have a friend which is you
Flowers will die, waters will dry
but our friendship will never say goodbye.


How long shall we be friends
Do you want a clue
As long as stars twinkle in the sky
till the water runs dry and till the day I die
We will be friends.

When you're down,
I'll be there to cheer you up
When you're tired
I'll be there to lift you up
I'll be your friend no matter what!

I may have forgotten to say that I care
I may have failed to open up and share
but though no words have been spoken
my promise of friendship won't be broken.

Colors may fade, the sun may not shine
the moon may not be bright
heartbeats may stop
lives may pass but our friendship
I'll treasure ’till the day my heart stops.

No comments :

Post a Comment