Have a Good Noon My Sweet Heart

Memories play a confusing role. They make you laugh when you remember the time you cried together. But make you cry when you remember the time u laughed together. Have a Good Noon My Sweet Heart.

(1) I think U r very careless!
U come & leave things behind.
See now what u have left?
U just came in my mind & left a smile on my face!
Good afternoon.

(2) Prayer is not a "Spare Wheel"
That you pull out when in trouble,
But it is a, "Steering Wheel"
That directs the right path to avoid trouble.

(3) Is dil ki bi ajab arzoeen hain

aye dost

Tuj se milna,Tuje sochna

Tuj se bateen karna.
Happy Noon.

(4) Ek Dua Mangte hai hum apne Bhagwan se
Chahte hai Aapki Khushi Pure imaan se,
Sab Hasratein Puri Ho Aapki,
Aur Aap Muskaraye Dil-o-Jaan se!!

(5) It feels nice when some1 misses u,
feels good when some1 loves u.
feels better when some1"s with u.
But it feels the best when some1 never 4gets u.

No comments :

Post a Comment