Raksha Bandhan Greetings Message for Dear Sister

Raksha Bandhan Greetings Message for Dear Sister:
I am eagerly waiting for the Raksha Bandhan day. Guess, why? My brother has promised me the i-pod. Happy Rakshabandhan festival to all my friends.


(1) May this Rakhi bring you everything you
desire and everything you dream of.
May success
Accompany you in every step that you take.
Have A Blessed Rakhi

(2) Like an invisible thread
Our love binds us together
Making sure we'll remember
Where we came from and
What we mean to each other.
Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan

(3) You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you.

(4) Har ilzam ka haqdar vo hame bana jati hai,
har khata ki saza vo hume suna jaati hai,
hum har baar khamosh rah jate hai,
kyonki who har baar Raksha Bandhan ka darr dikha jaati hai.

(5) Rishta hai janmo janmo ka hamara,
bharose ka aur pyaar bhara,
Chalo, ise bandhe bhaiya,
Rakhi ke atoot bandhan mein.

“Happy Raksha Bandhan”
to my dearest brother.

(6) Thanks dear Bhaiya
for your warmth affection
&
ur understanding
May our bond of love remain forever.

(7) Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.

No comments :

Post a Comment