Anniversary Hindi Poems

Its being for a long time that
We are walking holding our hands together
I can still remember the first day
When I got you in my life
Your presence has made the day so special
Which has come again
Happy Anniversary!


I cant forget the first day of our life
My life has changed from that night
A special gift on a special day for you my life
Saying thanks to you my lovely wife
Happy Anniversary.

The way you love me
The way you come in my life
I wish the journey should never be end
Till I die
Thanks for making the day special in my life
Happy Anniversary!

If the journey has never been end
If the day remains same
We will never live apart from each other then
And this day will come again and again
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Hoping that the love u shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was
then Bringing u much joy, love
and happiness To celebrate again
Happy Anniversary!

No comments :

Post a Comment