Funny Coversation Between Santa and Banta

Santa standing on the platform
suddenly jumps on the railway track
Banta: Santa, you'll die
Santa: Fool, you'll die
Because haven’t you heard
the train is coming on the platform?


Santa and Jeeto were on an African
safari when a lion sprang out of
nowhere & dragged Jeeto with his jaws.
Jeeto: Shoot him, Shoot him
Santa: I can't. I ran out of film.

Manager: Sorry, but I can't give u a job
I don't have any more work
Santa: That's all right, sir
In fact, I am just the right person in this case
You see, I won't ask you to give me work anyway!

Santa: I couldn't slept all night in the train
Banta: Why
Santa: Got upper berth
Banta: Why didn't u try to exchange your berth?
Santa: Oye, there was nobody to exchange in the lower berth.

Santa: Will U marry, after I die
Jeeto: No, I will live with my sister
Jeeto: Will U marry, after I die
Santa: No, I will also live with your sister.

No comments :

Post a Comment