Love Messages Collection

Love is sweet poison
Do not consume without your beloved’s advise
and keep out of reach of children
and keep it in cool and dark place.


Touch my heart & u will feel
Listen to my heart & u will hear
Look into my heart & u will see that
U will alwayz be a special part of me.

If I was a tear in ur eye
I wud roll down onto ur lips
But if u were a tear in my eye
I wud never cry
coz, I wud be afraid 2 lose u!

When u love someone
Its like reaching for the star
U know u cant reach them
But u keep trying
Coz may be 1 day
that star might fall for u!

I‘m lost in your dreams, during the days
and coz of that ,i can‘t feel the sun‘s rays
I‘m lost in your dreams, even at night
and coz of that ,i can‘t see the moon light
I‘m lost in your dreams, for months together
and coz of that, i can‘t feel the changing weather
So dear now i can‘t leave you coz
Without U my life is Blue
Love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment